Monday 3 February 2014

Solace

Each time I have been to sleep,
I see a place where I want to be,
The meadow where long grass grows,
The same place by a giant tree.

The sun setting in magnificence,
Clouds passing through my palms,
Sheen air infusing life through the fog,
The feeling of oneness so calm.

The leafless tree by the bank,
Near those stones I want to sit,
An undertone of the flowing river,
The moon to make it all fit.

My mind takes me there,
Each time I go to sleep,
Time seems to stand down,
And it gives me peace.

Alleviation

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you find peace! Very well written. Clear and concise thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Ashen Exordium

Beloved bedrock of glamorous white, Floating above me a fitting throne's might, The dusky sun igniting you gold, Repeating cycles fr...